Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Scotland Adidas fantasy kits

Read a few days ago on the FSC that Scotland have a new kit supplier, the German sportwear producer Adidas. In the comments, people are very excited about that, but worried about the new kit, more exactly that Adidas will gave Scotland one of the templates used in this year. So I can't get out of my head until I make this design for Scotland. It has a few inspirations: the flag, the 2007/2009 away kit from Diadora, and one of my previous designs (River Plate). I used white colar instead of round/v neck, because I want to give an ellegant look. In my opinion the national teams kits must look more sober and stylish than club teams kits.
An other variant of the home kit with blue short and blue scoks with red turnover.
The away kit follows the line of the home kit, can be used all white also.
The all white version of the away kit.
A third kit (or change kit) with red shirt and blue short and socks, re-editing the 1980-1985 years change kit. This one is made by a request.

No comments:

Post a Comment